Shipping Information: Estimated Delivery Times and Options
It depends on the shipping method available, all shipments have an estimate of days for delivery visible at the time of purchase, generally it ranges from 3 to 10 days depending on the location.
An order is processed first and then shipped.
The handling time is the time necessary to produce the ordered product on request and is calculated in working days. Our turnaround time is 2-5 business days for all manufacturing techniques.
97.66% of orders are sent in 5 working days and more than 50% in 3 or even less working days.
- Handling time does not include shipping. To get an idea of how long it will take for an order to arrive at its destination, you need to add the handling time to the delivery time (estimated).
- The average handling times listed in our catalog are calculated based on processing data for each product over the last 30 days.
- This average does not calculate the time an order may be suspended.
- Large orders may take longer to process on average, but will still be processed within 5 business days.
- Our fulfillment times are an estimate, but not a guarantee. For more information on how we calculate the estimated handling time and to find out what can potentially slow down your order fulfillment
In general, all products are packaged in plastic mailing envelopes or cardboard boxes. Depending on local availability, packaging can be made from recycled, partially recycled or new materials. If necessary, we use clear bags, tissue paper, foam bags or bubble wrap to protect products from breakages or scratches.
The most commonly used packaging in our facilities is a post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic shipping bag. If there is more than one product, after placing each item in a separate clear polymer bag, we place them all together in a PCR polymer mailing bag.
The structured hats are packaged in corrugated cardboard boxes. The hats are packaged in post-consumer recycled (PCR) polymer mailing bags, like other apparel items.
Posters are shipped in triangular Kraft paper boxes to ensure safe delivery and avoid the use of plastic caps. In several locations, we use flat poster envelopes measuring 20.32 × 25.4 cm (8 × 10″). Orders fulfilled in Australia are packaged in cylindrical cardboard tubes.